What to do in case of accident

If you have an accident involving another vehicle abroad, you should telephone your insurer first, though the national Bureau of the country concerned may also be able to advise you.

The forty-six Bureaux are listed with their contact details on the back of your Green Card.

They should be contacted only in the case of accidents causing loss, damage or injury to third parties and are not competent to offer assistance or breakdown services.

If you just need a breakdown service you should contact your assistance company.

Liens utiles