Front of an accident statement
You must note the following information for both vehicles as precisely as possible:
- Date of the accident.
- Country and location of the accident.
- Witnesses’ names and addresses.
- Insurance policyholder’s contact details (Green Card box 9).
- Vehicle registration number (box 5).
- Insurer’s contact details (box 10).
- Green Card and insurance policy number (box 4).
- Tick the boxes corresponding to the circumstances of the accident: Tick only the boxes in your column (A or B) corresponding to your circumstances and not for the other vehicle.
- Driver’s contact details (not necessarily the policyholder).
- Mark the point of impact on each vehicle with a cross or an arrow.
- Sketch the accident, showing the road, the traffic direction, signage, road markings, etc.
- Specify the material damage resulting from the impact.
- Make any comments clarifying the circumstances.
- Sign the document (compulsory).